|(for the original version go to mormonwiki.com )
- The belief in God, the Eternal Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
- That all men will be punished for their own sins
- That through the Atonement of Jesus Christ all may be saved if
they obey the laws of the Gospel.
- That faith, repentance, baptism and the laying on of hands for the
gift of the Holy Ghost are the first principles of the Gospel
- That only those who have been called of God by prophecy and
through one having the authority from God can preach the Gospel
and administer the ordinances from God.
- The belief that in the same organization that existed in the
- Belief in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing,
and interpretation of tongues.
- That the Bible and the Book of Mormon are the word of God
- The belief that God reveals to His prophets today, just as He did
in ancient times.
- That Jesus Christ will again reign upon the earth
- The belief that all men are allowed to worship as they choose
- That all man should obey, honor and sustain the laws of the land.
- By following the example of Christ and serving others, people
draw closer to God and become more like Him, and in so
doing feel the happiness that only obedience to those laws can
Go to the next article in the Beliefs section: Basic Mormon Beliefs.